IMSU GST108 Entrepreneurship Course Registration For 2021/2022 session.
The management of Imo State University (IMSU) has directed all new students (100L & DE) to proceed immediately to the school portal to submit their GST 108 Entrepreneurship & skill Acquisition Course Registration Form Online.
The immediate fallout of this commencement are as follows:
1. GST 108 Entrepreneurship & skill Acquisition Course Registration is compulsory for all new students (100L & DE)
2. GST 108 is covered twice (100L Second semester & 200L First Semester)
3. 2021/2022 students are expected to register one practical skill of their choice both in GST 108 and GST 223 to enable the Center manage the students and expose them to skill acquisition in line with University’s vision and mission.
4. In 2017/2018 the immediate past Vice Chancellor Prof (Mrs) Adaobi Obasi appointed Prof F.N. Mbagwu from Faculty of Science as the new director of the Center.
At present, the Centre has 20 practical skills namely:-
1. Chemical Production
(i) Cosmetology, Germicides, Insecticides, Liquid soap, solid soap, bath soap, car wash soap, Perfume, air freshener, bleach, shampoo, jelly, (Vaseline), disinfectant.
2. Beads Making
3. Hair Dressing/Wig making
4. Interior/Event Centre Decorations
6. Story Writing/Acting/Film Production
7. Baking/Cake Making
8. Animal Production
9. Paint Production
10. Barbing Technology
11. Laundry/Pest Control
12. Computer Maintenance
13. CCTV & Satellite Installation
14. Tailoring /Fashion Designing (Male & Female)
15. Photographing/Video Coverage
16. Make-up Artist/Facilitator
18. GSM Handsets Repairs
19. Cap Production & Creative Arts
20. Solar Installation & Inverter construction